A big thank you to gettingthroughanxiety for nominating me for the Liebster Award! 🙂 Do take the time to check out his posts! 🙂
The rules listed for the award are as follows:
- Link the person who nominated you to your blog post and thank them.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate other bloggers (not more than 11) for the award.
- Create questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the bloggers I would like to nominate:
AristotleIllustroQuintana at http://aristotleillustroquintana.wordpress.com/
Cat at https://mindstormsandrandomness.wordpress.com/
malakabouras at https://malakabouras.wordpress.com/
Sundaram Chauhan at https://unabashedlymyself.wordpress.com/
UC Alison at https://sehmiprecious.wordpress.com
Heading to the questions posed to me by gettingthroughanxiety:
1.) Who is your least favorite famous person? Why?
I don’t have one. Famous people are judged enough. 🙂
2.) What is your favorite guilty pleasure TV show or movie?
3.) What do you like better? Watching TV or reading?
Definitely reading, and preferably in paper form. Reading transports you to distant imaginary lands that TV cannot.
4.) If you could date any character from any TV show or movie, who would it be?
This is easy. Tobias Eaton, or Four as he is called, from the Divergent series is the one fictional character I’m so in love with.
5.) What’s your favorite store?
The bookstore! When I go in there I’m like a kid surrounded by candy.
6.) Do you like silver or gold better?
7.) What do you enjoy best about writing?
The fact that you create your own masterpiece – your original, beautiful art, weaving the words of the language together! 🙂
8.) If you had to choose, would you rather be a cat or a dog?
A dog for sure. Wuff!
And now my questions for my nominees:
1. What got you into blogging?
2.What is the first thing you would do if you had the power to become invisible?
3. What is your favourite motto?
4. Do you collect anything?
5.What do you love to do in the mornings?
6. What’s your definition of friendship?
7. Which fictional character do you wish you could meet?
8. Describe yourself in one sentence.
And that’s a wrap!