So I’ve been nominated again by gettingthroughanxiety for the Versatile Blogger Award! 🙂 Thank you! It means a lot! 🙂
•Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to his or her blog.
•Select fifteen blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered and/or follow regularly. (Choose blogs you find excellent!)
•Nominate those fifteen bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, including a link to the original VBA site.
•Notify your nominations!
•Finally, don’t forget to tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.
I’d like to nominate:*
And now, here are a few things about myself:
- Although I love blogging to bits. I’m not very regular when it comes to blogging, and follow only a few blogs. (*Which is why I can’t seem to nominate the required number of bloggers! 😛 )
- I love every shade of the color blue. Azure, cobalt, royal blue, whatever!
- My favorite YouTuber is IISuperwomanII. Her videos have made me develop a positive outlook and they change my tears to uncontrollable laughter in minutes! 🙂 Check out her inspiring and hilarious videos here.
- As I type this post, I realize that I’m reticent when it comes to talking about myself.
- I love mystery novels. Oh, the thrill of playing the detective and chasing down the culprit page by page until the unexpected denouement!
- I hate eye tests. I’m even scared of them sometimes. (If you’ve read Agatha Christie’s One Two Buckle My Shoe, you’ll know what I mean when I say I think of eye tests the way Poirot thinks about dental checkups.)
- I like baking desserts as a hobby, especially with chocolate in them.
And that’s the denouement to this post!